Sunday, May 17, 2009

The One when Tv programme conquered our time...

What a day last nite.. Started at 4pm, I just laid my lazy ass to my mother sofa and just golek in front of tv to watched American Idol marathon season until 7pm.. Lazy Bum !! It is one of the best season of American Idol.. Yaa.. My fav was Danny Gokey but his been eliminted at the top 3 show.. It's okay but the top finalist also very talented and i'm amazaed of Adam vocal that is so incredible and heart breaking.. I'm never seen the nasty Simon cowell give a standing ovation to the participants until he gave it to Adam. This bloody gay maybe will win this competition based on his talent and his 'cute' face.. Kris one of the most genius and brilliant participant as he manage to rearrange a bunch of song to his rendition and damn it is hot!! Really love how he change a song and make it like his own music... He remind me to Blake Lewis.. da' beat box man !! Okay.. Nuff said about AI..

Manchester United won again the EPL for the third time in a row !! Yeahhh.. Red Devils !! As i said it before, I was a red devils fan since I've watched the first debut Ryan Giggs played for MU.. If Im not mistaken it was 1992.. and until now Im still MU no. 1 fan.. From Van Der Sar to Berbatov, they all deserved to win this cup and maybe to win UCL on this coming 27th May ! Messi and gangs just wait for the Devils to screw up u guys !! I hope both teams will give a solid perfomance that will be remember in history of UCL .. For all the Red Devils fans we still have one more cup.. Let's go and sing " glory glory Man Utd and make it louder and louder !! GO Man Utd !!..

Final Af 7 just end up yesterday, and Hafiz won it.. Of course to me he deserved and should win it.. Based on his effort and voice he deserved to win ! The best show from Hafiz definitely from the PRTM week.. He sang ' Di mana kan kucari ganti...' To me at his young age and he can sing this one class masterpiece from our late beloved Tan Sri P.Ramlee, we should give Hafiz a standing ovation.. All the emotions, soul, movements and etc really captured all the audience heart !! Congratulations Hafiz for your superb effort.. At least he showed that he really wanna be a star and serious of doing it !!

Yaa.. this week there's nothing much to do.. Just relax at home and golek2.. That the best i love to do.. It is almost half a year already.. There's a moments that missed and I am looking forward to thinh more about my life.. Definitely, I need more time for myself and more time to close to Allah.. Sometimes, I just slow in making decision and so lazy to make decision.. Really need to overcome this laziness !

May the force be with u !

May Allah bless us !!

Salam Algojo..

No comments: