Saturday, January 24, 2009

The one with the trip !!

Salam...

Happy Chinese New Year !! Gong Xii Fa Chai !!

It is long holiday again.. Me have to attend my cousin engagement and wedding. After more than a month working at my new workplace and new post, damn I'm tired !! Just wanna have a good rest and golek2 in my peaceful room ! Maybe planning where gonna go for this year trip..

Traveling is one of my favourite pass time and lonely planet was one of my favourite channel. After 30 years in this world, I had visit a few country around our region. It is so great to see other country and culture. The most best place was Bali.. but the most memorable and still remain in my heart definitely the holy Mecca and Medina Al-Munawarah..

It is the most memorable visit in my life. I just can't imagined that I had standing in front of Holy Kaabah and our prophet mosque, Nabawi. My trip to perform umrah with my grandpa and uncles so amazing and colourful. Definitel, I pray to be there again and maybe to perform hajj and this time I hope can climb up Jabal Hira' and Jabal Tsur.. This trip totally change my life and give me more passion and really love to be more Muslim.. Insya Allah, with the bless of the only God Allah s.w.t, I wish to be there again and it is a must for us to perform Hajj if we are capable.. Insya Allah..

Bali Island was verdict as the best island in the world. Ya !! There's a lot of activities u can get it here. From shopping to snorkelling.. My trip to Bali on August 2007 was great.. Maybe there's a story beside it and Bali really sparkled my life. The sunset view at Tanah Lot and dinner at Jimbaran with a live band at the seaside was one of the best moment. I sang ' Berita kepada kawan ' with the band. hehehe.. I will come back to Bali and visit a few more places. Definitely, I will come back maybe for honeymoon.. Hahaha.. The trip to Bali also had changed my life after that and it became so wonderful and full of beautiful colours ! Im really miss that moment !

Now, there's a few places that I wish can visit this coming year. Im really keen to visit Spain especially Madrid and Andalusia, a few Anbia country and a few selected island. I wish to get there.. I love to visit a place that is full of culture and music touch. Of course, it must be full of ancient history. Insya Allah...

Aight.. need to go now. More post will come soon..

Salam Algojo..

No comments: